*Free registration fees for Government Officials.*
Advancing policy & practice:
Public Participation and Stakeholder Engagement for SDGs
The delivery of purposeful, inclusive, pro-active and transformative engagement processes enhance the responsiveness of governance systems and support the achievement of the 2030 Agenda.
This forum aims to support the delivery of purposeful, inclusive, pro-active and transformative engagement processes that enhance the responsiveness of governance systems and the achievement of the 2030 Agenda. It will:
- 29 April 2019. United Nations Conference Centre
- Exploration of P2 and SE for the 20-30 Agenda, discussion on research papers and other contributions, in interactive sessions/marketplace approach – based on a call for papers and invited contributions, cross-sessional learning.
- 30 April 2019. United Nations Conference Centre
- Sharing the insights from the first day, and discussing and identifying the implications for public policy and future research agenda in specific areas around of P2/ SE
- 1 May 2019. Ibis Hotes, Bangkok
- Morning – Dialogue on roles of different stakeholders, potential partnerships and recommendations for follow up.
- Afternoon – Professional development workshop for government and other interested participants (fee applied, Government officials exempt).
Presented in partnership with:
Disclaimer: The program is published in good faith and correct at the time of publication. Please be advised that in response to a range of circumstances changes to the program may be required without notice.